Founded in 1968 and under the original name of Zero Ads, we offered a specialist sign rental service to local estate agents and continued to trade under this name of 30 years. The company soon expanded its production into the field of industrial screen printing and general sign manufacture
Where We Are Today
We were renamed in 1998 to reflect the company’s growth, direction and new specialisation in these areas. Since then, we have moved with the times and embraced the world of full colour digital printing with the use of our two state-of-the-art large format digital printers.
Hi I’m Benjamin, my customers call me Ben. As Director, it is my responsibility to manage and oversee the running of ZeroSigns & Digital. This means that my involvement will vary day to day, depending on what is required. This includes :
- Sourcing new clients and generating long standing working relationship.
- Liaising with existing clients to maintain solid working relationships.
- Checking the accuracy and viability of the product specification.
- Organising, managing and assisting in onsite installations.
- Ensuring that all products produced are fit for purpose and are of the highest quality.
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors and specialists.
- Ensuring collaboration between different staff in different departments.
- Negotiating and managing budgets and timescales.
- Maintaining awareness of current creative trends and influences.