The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please allow 5 working days to provide you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact Director, Benjamin Geoffrey Caldwell via email@example.com.
This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with us whether directly via zerosigns.co.uk or via email. This policy been created to benefit you, the customer, and is occasionally updated by us so we suggest you re-review from time to time.
This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this Website or via email.
All information provided by you is only used to ensure the best possible shopping experience. All information is strictly confidential. Your personal information will not be shared, circulated, nor modified in any way without your previous consent.
Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter, filling in an order or contacting us for a quote or via a contact form.
If you place an order with us, we request certain personal information. You must provide contact information (such as name, email and delivery address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the 3 digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to complete your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use your contact information. Your telephone number is required for shipping purposes in case the delivery company needs to contact you regarding the delivery.
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- We may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected.
- If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors such as your area of residence or age group.
- To identify you when logging in
- To customize our site for you
- To help improve navigation
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our web site if you do so.
On occasion, we may gather information for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our Website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve this Website.
We agree not to disclose the information you share with us except for:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
To the fullest extent possible, Zero Signs & Digital aim to provide accurate and updated content on this website. Unfortunately, there may occasionally be price changes, sold out goods and other unintentional errors on our site. We reserve the right not to be liable for these errors or changes and neither Zero Signs & Digital Ltd, nor any employee or representative of Zero Signs will be liable for damages arising from the use of this website or the products sold here.
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.